What we do?
We help organizations through the people-side of change to support project implementations, process improvements, organizational changes and more through stakeholder engagement, communications, training, and sustainment.
The key to successful change is identifying how people, processes and systems are affected. Most change, even minor change, affects multiple parts of the organization. To be ready for change requires identifying and addressing all areas directly and indirectly affected by the change.
How we do it?
We work with the clients to understand how the change will impact their people, process, and systems. Then we guide them through a journey that begins with awareness of the changes, followed by understanding, adoption, and commitment by supporting our clients with resources trained in our methodology.
- Analyze change
- Business case for change
- Goals, performance outcomes, metrics, and risks
- People, process, and system change impact analysis
- Change drivers and barriers to change
- Plan for change
- Change management strategy
- Change readiness plan
- Leadership and change agent network plan
- Stakeholder engagement and communications plan
- Manage change
- Stakeholder engagement and communications
- Organization competency requirements, design, and development
- Training design, development, and delivery
- Business readiness plan, assessment, and remediation
- Sustain change
- Change sustainment and remediation plan
- Change sustainment measurement and tracking
- Goals and performance outcomes monitoring and measurement
Stay up to date on new insight videos, articles, and tools.