What we do?
We support organizations to deliver large, complex IT projects and help to ensure that what is delivered truly reflects the organization’s strategic business objectives. We do this by providing technically proficient resources for the following:
- Web Programming and Architecture
- Cloud and Distributed Computing (DevOps)
- Web Architecture and Development Framework
- Emerging Technologies — IoT, Blockchain, RPA
- Data Engineering and Data Science
- Agile / SAFe – Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches
- Network and Information Security
- Systems configuration and implementation
- Systems support (Data, Network, Operating Systems)
- Systems Administration
- Storage Systems and Management
- Middleware and Integration Software
- Project Management, Product Management, Business Analysis and Design
- Database Engineering and Development
- Statistical Analysis, Data Mining, UI/UX Design and Development
- Quality Assurance — Analyst, Engineer, Lead, Manager
- SAP Functional: FICO, SD, MM, PP, S4HANA, HANA, Success Factors, Fiori Apps
- SAP Technical: ABAP and Basis Administration
One of mBridge’s distinguishing characteristic is the depth of our focus on our client’s mission. We not only respond to client requirements in a timely and sensitive manner, we also anticipate emerging needs and support for rapidly evolving technologies and markets. We have been recognized by our clients for our ability to integrate our outstanding resources with the client’s talents and technologies to align process, skills and organizational structure to achieve exceptional results with greatly reduced errors and reliable delivery within schedule and budget constraints.
How we do it?
We work with our clients to understand the type of resources required, the nature of the project and the business objectives, the level of perceived risk and other specific circumstances. This helps us use innovative flexible risk and reward models that assure our clients receive the value they expect – and that motivates our consultants to exceed client expectations. We typically identify 2-3 top candidates within 48 hours of receiving a client requirement.
Our contractors are recognized by clients for their experience, capability, and knowledge. Our onsite staffing services help you focus on your core strengths by leveraging our capabilities for staffing qualified resources who possess the appropriate skills to achieve your business goals.
We thoroughly match our contractors to client needs, including any client requested technical and background testing before the consultants are placed at client sites.
Stay up to date on new insight videos, articles, and tools.